Booking & Cancellation Policies
Bookings can be for arrival and departure on any day.
Prices include bedlinen and towels and reasonable use of heating.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, debit card or bank transfer.
We agree to:
- provide top quality accommodation in excellent condition and spotlessly clean from 15.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 on day of departure
- provide beds made up and towels supplied
You agree to:
- treat the house and its contents with care
- leave the house, especially the kitchen, in good order by 10.00 on the day of departure (unless a late departure has been agreed in advance)
- not smoke in the house or garden
- not bring animals to the property
- make no unnecessary noise after 23.00
- sort all of your rubbish for recycling during your stay
We do not have any administrative charges for cancellation. You can cancel your booking at any time, for any reason.
The amount of refund we can give you depends on whether we can re-let the house for part or all of the period of cancellation i.e. the refund will vary from a full refund (less credit card/bank charges if relevant) where we are able to re-let for the whole period and the same price, to no refund if we cannot re-let at all. You receive back the amount we receive from re-letting, up to the full amount which we received from you.
Travel insurance is recommended and we will supply you with whatever documentation you need to make a claim if you are forced to cancel.
Martin Holborow and Margaret Leach
13 Bridge St,
Powys, LD7 1BT
Tel. (UK) 07976 403434